Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Hi, I'm Jessie. I'm getting married in 18 days, but I am only freaking out about it some of the time.

Today's wedding-related purchase: a guest book platter. Not only is it a cool idea, but the woman who makes the platters is extra super nice - I spoke to her on the phone today when I called to see whether or not I could get one of the oval shaped platters in time for the wedding, and she was full of helpful hints and information about her products.

I am a total spazz today. I'm not upset, I don't feel bad, I just can't focus on anything for more than a few minutes. Is this just how it's going to be for the next 2 and a half weeks? (Did I mention Geoff's sister Stephanie arrives here in Chicago - to stay with us - the Monday before the wedding? I figure that means there's now less than two weeks before The Festivities begin. Urg.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home