Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Bathroom Mirror


Bathroom Mirror
Originally uploaded by jessamynnorth.

Last night Katie and I took some pictures in front of the bathroom mirror while Geoff took a shower. (Apparently, stay at home parents sometimes don't find time to take showers during the day, for some reason!) I was only wearing a robe (over my clothes) because I was cold.

I used to think Katie looked quite a bit like me, but the more I look at this picture and compare our features, I'm not so sure our faces have that much in common. She sure is beautiful, though.

I like the fact that you can see Katie's hand in the foreground.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Mancuso said...

I'd love to see baby pix of you & Geoff for comparison! What a happy lovely baby you've got there.

February 2, 2005 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

are you KIDDING ME? Look at that mouth! Look at that nose! Those cheeks! It's Jessie all over! love the pic.

February 3, 2005 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

she's adorable! :)

February 3, 2005 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home