Sunday, October 17, 2004

Katie and Her Shadow

Katie meets her shadow

Katie met her shadow today, I think. She also wore a pair of green overalls, that I bought before she was born, for the very first time. Shockingly, something that I bought in size 6-12 months about 9 months ago actually fits Katie while she is between 6 and 12 months old!

I really love this picture. I'm thinking of collecting pictures of Katie and making a 2005 calendar from them. This picture might have to be the one for December.

I took a whole series of photos today at church. We stayed later than usual so that Geoff could practice some pieces on the organ. The afternoon light was just gorgeous.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Is that brilliant child standing up? How old is she? Isn't that great to see!

October 19, 2004 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home