Monday, November 25, 2002

We're home! We're married! We had a lovely wedding, a "super cool" reception (as my brother said) and a terrific, relaxing honeymoon. I'm going to have Geoff help me out with an official wedding entry, and we don't have many pictures yet - no good ones of me and Geoff together, for instance - but here are a few of the ones we do have. (Taken by either Candace or Allen.)

hairdo getting done
At the salon, getting my hair done by Miriam. (In the full sized picture of this, you can really see my tired eyes.)

me, the matron, and the maids
Before the ceremony, in the bride's room at the chapel, with Laurie, Candace, and Tracy.

me and my brother
At the reception. My brother Josh, looking at me.

Jessie, and more of her mouth than you wanted to see
Me, a morsel of wedding cake, and more of the inside of my mouth than you ever wanted to see.

Geoff and three beautiful women
At the reception. My husband (!) with Candace, Rebecca, and Elizabeth.

Allen, Candace, & Emily
Candace, Allen, and Emily (yes, they're sisters).

cheers
The bride. Happy, glowing (literally!), and tired.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home