Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Green Tile Building


Green Tile (Looking Down)
Originally uploaded by jessamyn8470.

There is this building on Bryn Mawr Avenue in Chicago, just a few blocks east of Lake Shore Drive, and it is covered in green tile. We have been driving by it on a regular basis for a year and a half now, and almost every time we go by I look at it wistfully. I really want to take its picture!

Yesterday Geoff picked me up at work a little early, and on the way home we stopped, for the first time ever, and I got out of the car and took some pictures of the coveted Green Tile Building.

I didn't take as many as I would like to, since Geoff and Katie and Molly were waiting in the car. Someday when it's nice out, maybe, I'll go back. Geoff and Katie can sit outside at the outdoor cafe part of the Starbucks that is in the building, and I can wander around and take more pictures. Wouldn't that be nice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home