Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Mirror Pepper


Mirror Pepper
Originally uploaded by jessamynnorth.

Last Saturday Katie and I had a delicious breakfast in the delightful company of Amy (Hi, Amy!). Afterward, we went home so Katie could take a nap (her second of the day). While she was sleeping, Geoff went out to buy our Christmas tree.

We put up the tree that day. On Sunday night we strung lights on the tree (and five or six ornaments). On Monday night we put almost all of the remaining ornaments, including this green mirrored pepper.

And then we could relax, because after all, what tree is not made complete by the addition of a green mirrored pepper ornament?

Every morning this week, the first thing I do is go out to the living room to plug in the lights on the Christmas tree. I love Christmas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Jessie! And I feel exactly the same way about Christmas. I find myself staring dreamily at the lit-up tree almost every night, even though we lack such a cool mirrored pepper ornament! :)

Amy

December 14, 2004 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home