Tuesday, November 26, 2002

The picture below isn't a whole picture. It's really only a part of a picture. But this picture, even though it's only a part of a picture, has been fascinating me for the last couple of days. You know why?

Because other pictures, I see them and I know that they represent how I looked on my wedding day. Mostly, they look nice, and mostly I like the way I looked. But still, in some of the pictures I see, I can't help but be distracted by a shiny forehead or a weird expression or too-much roundness of the chin.

This picture, though, is different. When I look at this picture, instead of thinking about how I looked that day, I think about how I felt.

This is how I felt.

Happy me

(I felt good.)



The original picture is nice, too (although oddly enough, the original looks a little bit like I've been photoshopped into it):

me, Tracy, Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home