Thursday, October 28, 2004

Purple Overall Photo Shoot


Purple Overalls (5)
Originally uploaded by jessamyn8470.

On Wednesdays Geoff goes to choir practice, and I stay home with Katie. It was pretty warm out when she and I got home yesterday afternoon, so I put her down in the grass and took some pictures of her.

It was hard to choose one favorite photo to post here - she has so many different expressions, and all of them make me smile. You can see a whole set of photos from yesterday, if you'd like to see some of the other expressions.

And yes, in a few of those photos she is standing up almost on her own. Her balance is getting so much better! I only held onto one of her hands with one of mine, and she stood there, stable, for a few minutes. Then she sat.

I guess maybe every parent feels this way, but when I look at Katie, I so often wonder: how did I get so lucky? To paraphrase As Good As It Gets, she makes me want to be a better woman, mom, person. She makes me want to be a better me.

1 Comments:

Blogger eliza said...

I am almost physically incapable of standing her cuteness. LOVE HER.

October 29, 2004 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home